Ingredients (makes 10 servings)
- In a food processor, process nuts until they are very well blended, so that they look like chunky flour. Basically, you should just see little chunky bits of nuts.
- Then, add everything else to the food processor and continue blending. You’ll probably want to add the ingredients one at a tie otherwise your food processor might get a bit stuck.
- Keep on processing until your mixture looks like a big ball of dough. There shouldn’t be big chunks of anything. You will probably see small flecks of nuts though. Once you’ve got a giant raw chocolate cake dough ball, you do not need to dehydrate the cake or anything, but just need to decide on the presentation of the cake (i.e. the shape of the cake and icing).
- Press the dough into the desired shape for whatever you want to make. For example, take a nice cake plate and press the dough into a cake shape. Ice the cake, if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the cake to firm up.
- The cake can be stored in a fridge for up to 5 days.