I think I'd originally promised to be back last Friday (8th January 2016), but I've been a bit busy with uni assignments over the past few days. However, those are now finished and for the next few days, I can generate as much blog material as I want (I'll also be catching up with studio manager things at RamAir, and attending a production meeting for BUSOM's March production of Back to the 80s).
I also have a lot of things happening in 2016:
- This is my final semester of uni and overall education, so from next week until mid-May, everything is going to become a huge whirlwind. I have to get an idea pitch ready in the next fortnight, and then we'll be split into groups for our big final project.
- From 12th to 14th March, I'll be producing the aforementioned Back to the 80s production at Studio @ at the Bradford Playhouse. The production team and I are all very nervous and excited. I'm mainly doing behind the scenes things like props, costumes, etc., but I've also been thinking about some choreography for Material Girl which I can't wait to test with the others if it works.
- In early June, I'll be turning 21. I currently don't have anything planned, it's also while my brother has school, and it's while many of my uni friends will have possibly gone home for the summer/before graduation and my school friends won't be back home yet, but I'd love to go to London with some of my friends and check off some items from World of Wanderlust's London Bucket List!
- In mid-July, I'll (hopefully) be graduating from the University of Bradford with a BSc in Web Design and Technology. I don't know what the plan is from here though.
- Something else that I am kinda excited about, but I'll keep under wraps for a bit until I know properly what's going on.
Anyway, flashback to a month ago, and I was doing Christmas stuff at uni and had had the BUSOM Secret Santa, in which I received This Is Not A Book by Keri Smith. I said in my first post about this book (12th December 2015) that I didn't know who had given me this for Secret Santa, but I now think it might be Hannah (because of reasons involving wrapping paper), so THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really want to get into this book more this year and blog my experiences with it on this blog, so here's the second instalment:
"This is a secret agent.
Instructions: Give This Is Not A Book some kind of disguise to hide its identity."
So this sounds mostly simple, right? By the way, I'm not going to stick anything onto the book, so the following "disguise" is just temporary and also a lot like a dust cover ...
|The book without any disguise ...|
|Little book of Adventure 2016!|